Sun Mote Copse Story of how wren became the chief of all birds
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
All these family relations bedazzeled him and when Wraen explained that she was her cousin's-newphew-brother-related-to-his-auncle-aunt ..truthfully he was lost. Although Wraen couldn't help it at all (on the contrary), he suddenly felt a pitch in his stomach and really lonely. Almost everyone, as he was about to discover, was related by blood inside the pack and somehow, in someway he felt alien from them. Like he didn't belong. Like he was no family. A sad, shadow-like feeling overtook him for a second, especially when the topic dived even further on family matters.

It wasn't like anyone -- Wildfire or Wraen he just met -- gave him a feeling that he didn't belong. But nothing could change the fact that he wasn't born, by blood, in relation to just about anyone. At least anyone in the current times that he could remember. And to make matters worse, he was the one who asked for the family connection the first place. 

"I am so happy that you have a family here. A sister. Cousins you're related to." Epic said genuinely but couldn't help but to wash away his own 'orphan' feelings. Sometimes even his own happy spirit crumbled. "I-I am sorry, I am afraid I don't remember." Epic said gently, more quietly as his throat felt really dry all of the sudden. Golden eyes gently stared in her direction as he tried to read her facial expression.
Messages In This Thread
Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Epic - January 28, 2019, 03:09 PM