Sun Mote Copse Story of how wren became the chief of all birds
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Sometimes even being surrounded by a new family could mean loneliness. It wasn't the fault of his new family yet, he couldn't help his big "black out" related to his past. Yet when wolves were related by blood, their families flourished from the start on. Memories, thoughts and experiences all intwined together when growing up, marking the moments in time that mattered, feeling a connection from early on. He thought that he was lacking on that department, crucial, loving and spontaneous relationships connected by blood. 

"Thanks, Rennie." Epic said genuinely, looking at her with a soft-spoken smile that began to appear underneath his grumpy face. "B-but I don't want anyone to be a friend or a lover. I mean I am looking for an adventure buddy, a treasure-seeker by heart and a story teller." Looking at her, golden eyes questioning, he added. "That's whay I see in you. And I hope the feeling is mutual."
Messages In This Thread
Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Epic - January 29, 2019, 01:29 PM