Sun Mote Copse Story of how wren became the chief of all birds
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Epic frowned a bit at her explanation as the traditional evil trolls sounded more like children scares; allowing fear to settle into the heart of a child and making sure that any curious soul wouldn't dare to come at places that were deemed dangerous or scary. Stupid rumours. And why couldn't a bad troll be good or the other way around. "Hey, if we supposedly don't find any trolls.." Epic wondered as he glanced side-ways, eyes beaming with curiosity towards Wraen's direction. "..would they be trollin' us?" Because trolls had a nagging reputation also, of being funny creatures who would like to troll others.

"Oh, have you actually seen that one?" Because mother's always sounded wise and even if he had no memories of his own, he could imagine that if his mother would explain the whereabouts of this troll, he would be troll hunting for sure. Especially the pup-hood version of Epic. And when Wraen explained about clues and their best bet, he frowned pensive for a second before adding. "And tiny little feet, trails that have been left behind in the snow. Like a hunt for big foot only then the opposite; little feet." Not to be mistaken for a black and white penguin called Happy Feet

Suddenly Epic stopped in his tracks as he stood still, like a hunter's hound he added. "I-I think I smell something. Hmm."
Messages In This Thread
Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Epic - February 24, 2019, 02:45 PM