Sun Mote Copse Story of how wren became the chief of all birds
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
1700, huh? Congrats, quite the accomplishment. Sorry I'm late to the party with this post D:
Wraen never ceased to amaze him, she was able to paint a soft smile to his facial features as she spoke about "Epic'ing"; that was not something he thought about before. He liked the idea but not the fact that it only put him into the spotlights and not Rennie. Every adventurous duo -- like in Supernatural -- the Dean Brothers had their own nickname and codewords. It was time to think up one of their own, right? Right? When she bumped her hip against his, he wobbled and returned it on the same friendly matter, an alternative to a high five. "Let's make it hippen..err..happen. I mean -- this adventure duo need a nickname of their own."

For a second he paused while bright golden eyes looked at Wraen as if she already had the most-perfect name but just needed to pronnounce it. He tried to imagine what troll feet would actually look like and his nose suddenly wrinkled. "Hey, my paws are dirty and smelly. I ain't no troll." Or maybe he was trolling Wraen for a second, hmm? Then he looked around, trying to figure out what their next step would be. "Where would trolls be hiding?"
Messages In This Thread
Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Story of how wren became the chief of all birds - by Epic - March 16, 2019, 05:06 AM