Cerulean Cape is anything but safe
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
As the wayward fiend choked out his name, it was the wight’s turn to laugh; a strained, breathy huff into the dark crown. "'Vonn' is much e-easier, no?" He punctuated his words with a sensual writhe of his heaving, ivory body while he began to lave his tongue along the rise of Severin’s skull. Then, coiled forelegs dragging his beloved even further into him, Vonn... stilled.

The pale nymph kept the hedonist molded right into him, wanted to make him feel Vonn pulse inside of him. The specter’s eyes lolled behind white lashes as he felt the fiend quiver around him. ”Feel this; feel me. Feel me. Inhaling deeply, shakily, as his abdominal muscles tautened to the point of overexertion to keep the tell-tale swell of his knot at bay.

”If you say my name, I will continue. If you beg for me, I will let you come. Don’t you want me to make you?” His voice took on a gentle, pitying edge, but more out of a doting, almost-cruel amusement. Vonn could feel the bones of his neck grind against one another with all the restraint; feel the tendons whine along his skin that shivered underneath his heavy pelt. ”If you say my name, you can make me writhe, too.” Drawing himself up and off of Severin’s back and wrenching his ass evermore, he waited with wisping, heavy breaths for an answer.
Messages In This Thread
is anything but safe - by Severin - January 26, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Vonnaruil - January 26, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Severin - January 26, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Vonnaruil - January 26, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Severin - January 26, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Vonnaruil - January 26, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Severin - January 27, 2019, 04:53 AM
RE: is anything but safe - by Vonnaruil - January 27, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Severin - January 27, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Vonnaruil - January 27, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: is anything but safe - by Severin - January 31, 2019, 01:50 PM