Horizon Ridge Patience you must have, my young padawan
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
There had been no wrong answer to the question Embry had proposed, and he knew this very well. But he also understood that how a wolf responded was telling of their mindset — something you could not easily capture by mere sight alone. He watched the boy with a light exterior, though with one that held a weighted countenance. 

Those yellow eyes pierced him. Immediately, he imagined the two as glowing lanterns even within the brightness of day. There was something feline and stark about them. 

Motivation. Embry found that he was relieved at this response. Indeed, there was a myriad of replies that might have indicated darker intentions. The last thing Embry wanted to do was plant a weed.

"Trust yourself. Stop doubting," He lifted his chin, sea-green gaze even and luminous. "Say it like you mean it." He paused to let the words sink it, then added, "When you're fighting, it is the same way. Everything you do, do it with purpose." 
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - January 26, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 02, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 02, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 03, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 05, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 05, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 12, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 13, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 13, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 28, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - March 03, 2019, 11:03 PM