Blackfeather Woods i'm gonna bring it all back to you
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The woman knew of the Listeners demise. Realised that the borders were not holding. That the woods were dying. 
And yet she saw life in the murders. The birds that dragged up the smaller creatures: beetles, worms, sometimes flying insects. But the lack of her kind in what was once a kingdom of the Melonii unnerved the cream woman. It was the lack of socialization, the absence of a pack. The worry for her friend. And where was Tundra? Where did she go? Enchantress, the witch that had searched for these woods, did she still stay? 
Perhaps she’d go with her to find Maegi, but what they would find would end up being The Melonii. 

A black form rose up with harsh calls in a flurry of beating feathers to reveal the shadow-touched child. The one that spoke not but was just there. A shadow that often fought back. The woman smiled softly, glad to see the growing wolf still here. But was it safe when Blackfeather was rumored to have so many enemies that would gladly eradicate the remaining population, no matter how small? 
It wouldn’t be a fight. It’d be a massacre of those who fought. The ones who’d run wouldn’t survive long being hunted by a unit. 

The woman bowed her head, walking towards the girl. The shadow was the owner of the woods as far as Flicker was concerned. Born and raised here, daughter to the Listener. If there were still ranks, she’d surely be above despite age. Entitlement was more powerful. “Shadow,” she greeted with the name she bestowed on the girl, for lack of a real one. Perhaps today she’d get it, but didn’t expect the girl to speak; it perplexed the woman.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - January 27, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - January 31, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 02, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 02, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 03, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 05, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 06, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 06, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 07, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 07, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 08, 2019, 07:28 AM