Emberflame Ridge Breath, should I take a deep?
319 Posts
Ooc —
He was content to remain on the ridge for a while, collect his thoughts and plan out his next moves, but Fate had more immediate plans for Ramsay. He couldn't say he'd ever put much stock in the guidance of the daedra, but they had a funny way of delivering wolves to him when he was most bored. And he certainly was that today, plans and schemes aside.

His left ear swivelled toward Lily first, but Ramsay took his time actually turning to face her. When he did, it was with a disinterested air, swinging his whole body slowly around to compensate for his absent neck. His eyes were half-lidded as he regarded her and ruminated on her accent. An outsider to this place, perhaps. From what he remembered of Blackfeather's wolves, none had spoken quite like that. Another might find it intriguing, attractive even. If Ramsay felt any of those things, he kept it well hidden.

He watched her slim black figure climbing upward for two more heartbeats before, without warning, he threw his hunchbacked body at her in a silent charge with his lips skimmed menacingly back.
Messages In This Thread
Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - January 27, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - January 30, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - February 04, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - February 04, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - February 04, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - February 04, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - February 04, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - February 04, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - February 04, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - February 05, 2019, 05:50 PM