Emberflame Ridge Breath, should I take a deep?
319 Posts
Ooc —
She had a lot of words. Ramsay had never been loquacious himself, often leaving the talking to Euron while supplying short answers in between. So he listened, both ears turned attentively toward Lily, to all she had to say before he chose his own words. He selected them slowly and deliberately, as he always did, while she finished her tirade about nice strangers and how she'd never met a little cretin like him or whatever it was she meant by it.

Oh, but little cretins like Ramsay were all over the world. She'd merely stumbled into a part of it that was strangely absent of them—which only bred naive creatures ripe for the taking.

Your babes will die, he concluded, and left it cryptically at that. It wasn't a threat, he couldn't care less about her or her offspring. More a prediction. If she taught them no caution and made them believe that all strangers would be kind if only you greeted them, they weren't long for the world. Maybe if they stayed only in this idyllic corner of it... One made their own terms, and Lily's were simply dangerous to pass off to younglings. But it was no business of his.

Farewell, little starling, Ramsay cooed with a smirk, returning to his quiet vigil to plan out a new course. The innocent nature of those nearby might be easily taken advantage of... but he had frightened her in a moment of weakness, seeking his own pleasure, and she wasn't likely to let him begin weaving a web here as a result of that.
Messages In This Thread
Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - January 27, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - January 30, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - February 04, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - February 04, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - February 04, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - February 04, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - February 04, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - February 04, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - February 04, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - February 05, 2019, 05:50 PM