A gift
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw her race ahead of him and though he probably could have caught her he didn't. He had to laugh when she rolled over herself, and he stopped near her and looked down at her with a grin on his face. Are you okay there Kodo? he bent down to nudge her up pushing his muzzle up under her shoulders to try and get her up, though she could probably do so herself.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Kodo let the male wolf help her up and giggled softly "I'm fine, that tree root just came out of nowhere." She joked as she shook the dirt off her fur. "Shall we fish?" She suggested and walked the few feet left to the river. Truthfully her ankle hurt a bit from being caught on the wood obstacle, but that wouldn't stop her. She waded into the water and smiled back at Jace, this was going to be interesting.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
do you know how to roll the dice?

Jace chuckled and followed her into the water. He dipped his head in and sniffed gently at the water and then he waded the rest of the way in. He had a small smile on his face. He tilted his head and gazed into the water, the ripples reflecting in his blue eyes.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
I don't even know what that means haha

Kodo smiled over at her friend, she looked around surveying the fishes activities. The fish were not a friendly here as she was used to but she could make it work.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It explains it here

(Fish Caught - 1)

Jace strode into the water a small smile on is face, he wasn't in the right mindset at the moment to catch fish, but he would try. He usually loved to fish today he just wanted to have fun, so he wasn't all that worried about winning, as long as the she wolf didn't laugh at him or boast if she won he'd be fine with it. He bent his paw above the water and waited, though in his current spot there wasn't very many fish. He was able to finally see one darting toward him and he reached in and caught it quickly and threw it to the shore. He watched for more, but none came so he was content with just 1.

He lifted his head to watch the two tone she wolf fish, with a smile on his face.
147 Posts
Ooc — Lexi
Kodo wins as agreed upon in pms, last post here

Kodokuna was a statue in the water, many fish swam around her some even rubbing against her ankles or nibble at her paws. She wasn't hasty in her choosing, she waited for the perfect fish. There was a loud splash and Kodokuna stood proudly, a large fish between her wet jaw. She dropped it on the shore with a smile, "I think I won." She observed softly, watching the raven show up once again for a free meal.