Shadewood Ain’t no more dangerous day than Jesus day.
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

A mound a snow came rushin' at them in the slowest manner possible, and Morgan squinted as two blue dots poofed suddenly in the middle of the top of the mound. It was a pretty blue, and only when the snow mound come closer did Morgan realize this was another wolf!

Pulling himself back a bit from the intial lean he leered forward in from trying to figure out what this wolf was, It was almost a hat tip to the woman who came to speak to them as he gave a angled dip of his crown to her. He caught a whiff of the scent on that immaculate white pelt, and it was made clear that this was Cry's woman. Damn, she was beautiful, but seemed a bit too dainty for a man like him. Too silent, too sweet. He'd be scared to crush her should they have been together. He liked his girls with a bit of spice to em, and Vetty gave him all that spice he could ever wish for. Even some when he didn't want any. And that was the best part. Sassy little sneak thang.

"How ya doin, Missus. Name's Morgan, and this here's my gurl Velvet - Ya Mister told us you's was lookin' fer folks lookin' ta settle?"

Messages In This Thread
Ain’t no more dangerous day than Jesus day. - by Morgan - January 29, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: Ain’t no more dangerous day than Jesus day. - by Morgan - January 30, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: Ain’t no more dangerous day than Jesus day. - by Gwen - February 04, 2019, 01:14 PM