Shadewood Ain’t no more dangerous day than Jesus day.
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

"Yes'm", he confirmed with the mistress of this pack. "Told me where to find you and yer band here should I be needin' a place. Not too easy of a trip from where me and Vetty came from, but we trusted 'em."

Morgan stood there, ready for her to either send them on their way inside, or out. It woulda helped should Cry have been here to confirm, but not all leaders can teleport places. Plus this was somethin' Morgan figured he could handle on his own. "Good at rustlin' a meal up, and bein' the tough guy should you folks need some meat to yer bones. Been a second to my old pack 'fore shit went south in Blackwater." Noth that he expected this lady to know where it was, but it helped ot give atleast a lil' bit of who he was. He couldn't speak for Vetty, so should she choose, she had the floor to say anything.

Messages In This Thread
Ain’t no more dangerous day than Jesus day. - by Morgan - January 29, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: Ain’t no more dangerous day than Jesus day. - by Gwen - February 04, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Ain’t no more dangerous day than Jesus day. - by Morgan - February 08, 2019, 09:32 AM