Grouse Thicket You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine
109 Posts
Ooc —
He hadn't noticed the approach of the young woman who stared at him with such horror, if he had he probably wouldn't have reacted in a way that would have lessened her fear anyway. What did he care if others feared him based on him offing a thieving fox? But he hadn't noticed so that's beside the point.

His tongue swept across his bloody lips and touched the edge of the smarting wound, an annoyed sigh leaving his maw as the wound began to sting. That was when he noticed the female, staring and looking like she was both enraptured and considering running off. He blinked once and finished licking his maw, keen eyes studying her figure before she spoke saying she wasn't a threat. He blinked once and then erupted into laughter, his deep voice booming in the silence. "I know that lady, I would never hurt a hair on a pretty thing like you unless you gave me reason" he said amused and then nosed at the fox "It'll make a nice fur for a den" he mused "It tried to steal my rabbit and then had the balls to attack me when it failed, I'll enjoy using it as extra warmth"

he was purposely being cruel just to test what kind of girl this was. So far he thought she seemed to be the scared, sweet kind....he never really bothered with them. He'd do that kind no good. Her question on his wound was met with a shrug and a smirk "Not really. I'd say he got the bad end of the deal. Though....I could use something to prevent infection" his eyes sought hers, silently asking if she had any knowledge to be able to help with that need.
Messages In This Thread
You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Laroche - January 29, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Laroche - January 29, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Sacnite - February 03, 2019, 07:31 AM