Grouse Thicket You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine
109 Posts
Ooc —
"it would be a shame to waste the aspects of any creature said the fly....to the spider" the ominous thought crept in against his will as he admired how beautiful she was, so young that he wondered if she had ever been touched.... and he swallowed thickly, shoving it back. He wasn't a bad man...he wasn't...he couldn't let himself be. Her attempt at being fearsome was pitiful and childish and yet coming from someone so pure it was too wholesome for him not to crack a genuine smile which he quickly dropped and instead pretended to look impressed "Damn. Perhaps next time I'll let you swoop in and save me" he teased and then dropped his gaze to his kills, falling silent as the sweet girl offered him a home. He should go....

Yet he was losing time. He wouldn't be able to last much longer alone. He needed a medic and a warm den. He ground his teeth together and then looked at her considering it, watching as she so innocently ducked her head looking shy. It was that gesture that damned him, that made his walls crumble and he relented "Alright...how can I say no? I'll follow your lead then. I'm Laroche by the way" he wasn't sure that this would lead anywhere good and he definitely couldn't hang around this girl, he'd bring her nothing good. He'd been around too long, seen too much and she...she was like a fucking newborn deer still teetering on unstable legs all innocent and naive and shit. He'd ruin her. He'd drown out all the sunshine that he swore radiated off her blindingly.
Messages In This Thread
You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Laroche - January 29, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Laroche - January 29, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: You're too bright, lower them rays Sunshine - by Sacnite - February 03, 2019, 07:31 AM