Heron Lake Plateau i didn't know you could do that.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe plopped down into the depths of the drift with a little "Oh!" that was all but buried beneath the muffle of snow. After a few seconds had passed and the Ostrega came out of her shock, she realized what she'd done. Then came the chorus of musical laughter fluttering up from her chest as she began to wriggle in an attempt to get herself free. She was giggling so much that she missed the sound of someone approaching (or maybe that was the snow in her ears), but with a shake of her head, she cleared her view to peer up at a pair of sea green eyes. And then came the second, "Oh!"

The girl blinked up at him for a moment before her face brightened again and she laughed. "Yeah, I'm fine! You just startled me!" Poe giggled, then paused as something occured to her, "Oh wait, you mean the whole buried-in-snow thing, don't you. I'm also okay on that front, but I might be a little... stuck." She wriggled again, managing only to cause a clod of snow to fall and burst into a cloud of flakes on the bridge of her nose. Peeking up again at the boy, she grinned, a little embarassed, and asked, "Say, you wouldn't happen to be a huge fan of digging, would you?"
Messages In This Thread
i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - January 29, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 07, 2019, 07:06 PM