Shadewood My heart holds more than you know.
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
oop, editing a bit to reflect previous post
she'd been accustoming herself to the wood. she did find it quite comfy here, though she had mostly spent her time sleeping. the journey to this place was long & her energy was depleting. her ear flicks idly as a call from a familiar voice reverberates through the trees, bouncing off of them. one to the other. lazily, one of her eyes opens halfway and a light sigh is uttered. more flicks of her ear it takes before she very slowly hobbles to her feet, stretching and yawning, shaking her fur out to wake herself up. running her tongue along her teeth, the roof of her maw and her lips with a few smacks.

morgan wasn't far from where she was resting, and velvet makes quick work of walking over to his side. she lazily brushes her muzzle against the plush fur of his neck before pulling away, turning her attention towards the two sihlouettes in the distance. ears perk up as she assumes it was another member, though the one with them wasn't one she could say she recognized. as he spoke, his words were confident, purposeful. she remained silent, though, quietly observing the scene, almost struggling to not fall asleep on her paws.
Messages In This Thread
My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - January 30, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - January 30, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - January 30, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Velvet - January 30, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - January 30, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - February 01, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - February 01, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - February 04, 2019, 12:06 PM