Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

Zafina watched the silent vixen approach, interest gleaming in her bloody gaze. This was his mate?
Her judgement went far, but this time it was very attentive. Wear had shone on the body of the ebony woman, sucked in ribs attending a narrow chest, slimming hips that could either charm or damn a man who had paid long enough attention. But what was clear enough to the Witch, was the wear. There was something too in the emerald jewels of the Alphess; something old, honed, that matches the slope of a skunken lower spine.
This woman had seen the birth of her own, aplenty. 

A slight cant of a bowed crown showed her ‘respect’ to the hiarchy here, while it hid her tracing peripherals over the slender obsidian shoulders of Amekaze. “Greetings. I have come not only to join you all,” her statement an offering to the pair. “but to help in whatever way I could to better what I can, amongst you all.”

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are. - by Zafina - March 08, 2019, 01:09 PM