Dragoncrest Cliffs i pull god's roots out
129 Posts
Ooc —
It’s a weird mix of relief and anxiety awash together, swimming in his stomach, when he finds them both. Artaax doesn’t give him the light of day and he steels his gaze, turning to find Blixen. He wonders if they know he had no choice but to go to Trigeda when all he wanted was to stay here with his family. The closeness he once held with Artaax will never be the same and, after what he’s about to tell them, he’s not sure if they’ll even call him their brother anymore.

He turns slowly to Blixen and regards her, sadness in his gaze as he looks at her. She looks so much like Wildfire, from what he can remember, and he’s forced to look away at something empty and vacant.

The camera swings to Artaax.

He wants to lift his nose and hold his ground. He’s the strong sentinel, a warrior returned from Trigeda, and he doesn’t need things like family, but that’s always a lie, isn’t it? Artaax isn’t always the stoic jerk and Blixen doesn’t have it together like she acts like she does, like a leader is supposed to. They’re just as old as he is and there’s no way they don’t feel it too. Robin swallows the lump in his throat, trying to hide his trembling.

“Heda is dead.”
Messages In This Thread
i pull god's roots out - by Bobby - February 03, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: i pull god's roots out - by Artaax - February 03, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: i pull god's roots out - by Blixen - February 04, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: i pull god's roots out - by Bobby - February 04, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: i pull god's roots out - by Artaax - February 04, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: i pull god's roots out - by Blixen - February 04, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: i pull god's roots out - by Bobby - February 04, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: i pull god's roots out - by Artaax - February 04, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: i pull god's roots out - by Blixen - February 04, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: i pull god's roots out - by Bobby - February 14, 2019, 08:16 AM