Silverlight Terrace angry geese, a yummy feast or invincible beast
If ever I read Satan's signature upon a face, it is on that of your new friend.
46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
His inquiry forced Atticus to ponder the answer... truly, what could've gotten into those birds? Surely this wasn't a normal occurrence, Dash's equally confused reaction was enough explanation for that. He took a deep breath, swelling on the thought, hoping to come to some conclusion or at least educated guess. Alas, there was no answer to even graze by his mind. "They were figments of the devil himself, no other explanation."  Although he wasn't religious, such a battle had to convince some part of him there were darker things than he had originally imagined. 

What to do now? Atticus was truly enamored by this new wolf, hell- he'd even ask him to be his traveling companion. However, the smells of a forming pack lingered on his coat and he didn't wish to ask such drastic favors from an acquaintance. Well, Dash was no acquaintance to him, per se, in fact much more than that. He was a brother in arms! But, how was he to make such an assumption about this practical stranger? 

"I must admit, it was an honor fighting by your side, Dash." He sent him a proud smile, similar to one a father would give his son or eldest brother to the youngest. "Tell me about yourself, what pack are you with?" Even if this was to be their last encounter, Atticus had to learn as much as he could before their inevitable departure.
Messages In This Thread
angry geese, a yummy feast or invincible beast - by Percival - February 03, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: angry geese, a yummy feast or invincible beast - by Percival - February 03, 2019, 09:45 PM