Twisted Slough hair metal on a japanese boombox
45 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
they'd been separated, somehow, in the storm. he'd spent hours searching frantically through the thrashing wind and snow, distraught and chilled to the bone — and he'd found nothing. worse than nothing; a few fading scent trails, a tuft of hair, blood.
his hysteria has brought him blindly to a strange and rather horrible place. winter has only worsened the maze of thick vines and gnarled trees choking the foul swamp, overlaying the place with ice and snow that does nothing for the awful smell. it's terrible. it's hell, probably. and he has already quite given up on conquering it; exhausted, hysterical, and alone in a way he'd hoped to never feel again, the boy had collapsed some hours ago. he'd simply allowed himself to fall where he stood, a little dramatically, against the snowy swampy smelly ground — and that is where he is now. it doesn't occur to him that he could freeze to death this way, small and thin-furred as he is; he'd lost his grasp on rational thought long before he'd collapsed.
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The girl was returning to her Family, her tail high, objects carried in her mouth -- with difficulty -- and across her back. She'd seen a form upon her return so decided to quickly stash her items, she didn't want to run into one of her Family and ruin the surprise.
Afterward, she returned to the place she spotted the form, hoping to surprise whoever it was.
The youth picked through the mud, half frozen in the winter.

This place seemed to constrict life, the trees wardens that seemed to enjoy spelling death. Autumn and spring could easily spell death here, with the rains and all. She made a note not to come here without someone else. She'd surely sink and drown.
Phex chuffed, alarm starting to set in seeing a form slumped in the mud. She almost recognised the shock of autumn fur, stirring something in her mind.
The placing, no. Not that Southern woman she'd met once, so so long ago.
Phex took a leap to the next frozen clump of mud to realise it wasn't, too feminine. Pettitte. Not that hulking female. She almost sighed relief before realised that this person was still in the fucking mud.
Get a grip Phex.

"Hello, can you hear me?" She called, stepping closer. She reached out, they were living, breath still passed into the form. She carefully took the scruff of the other and tugged, ready to snap her head back should they swing upon her with teeth and anger.
They didn't look too well, though.
She should call for someone, perhaps @Morgan. She suspected the man would be better suited for a rescue mission; Cry would be far too busy.
| |
Reach those stars.
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Rustling was going down as he followed the pieballed through thick woods and thinning brush. She was a quick thing, and should he take his eyes off her for a measly second, she was already a mile ahead of him. Wasn’t the first time. 

Look here now, I ain’t sign up for no weight loss program- my woman like me with meat of my bones. We gone have to stop all this trampin through like we actually got some kinda manhunt going on, gurl.” Of course he coulda been too far back for Phex to even hear him, but he complained regardless. But then he heard her voice sifting up further, seeming to search for someone. “I hear you- whassamatter witchu, Phex?” 

It wasnt until he had caught ip with her that the rustler caught sight of her doings. Some feller stuck in the mud, and in his mind, minding his own business. Or her?
Who’s that.” Brusky voice carried through the thick cold as he stepped forward and ahead to help her. But she seemed like she was just having the time of her life helping everybody. “You think we actually got resources to help every sick soul we cross?” It was a harsh question, but shit, it was winter. Had to ask questions like that.