Shadewood the blinding light that plagues their dreams
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
it wasn't long before that burly creature answered-- trotting up to her with a spring in his step. she affectionately lowered her head, rubbing her muzzle against his chest whilst slowly slinking her body underneath his form. purrs escaped the very column of her throat as she brushed her body against his own, placing gentle licks where he would allow. ,,i did ring,'' she whispers to him before circling over to his front, twirling her tail idly before sitting in front of him and with a gentle tip of her muzzle downwards, her ears swivel. she shuffles her paws beneath her, tapping her tail rhythmically on the ground. ,,i think... i might be pregnant.''
wow.
never thought that would slip out of her mouth at any point in her life.
Messages In This Thread
the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 10, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 13, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 03:30 PM