Shadewood the blinding light that plagues their dreams
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
closing the distance between them, she felt his touch on her cheek and to this, she reciprocated. trying to slither and slink out of his grasp was obviously not working and although this was something she was unsure how to deal with having morgan at her side was comforting. with the question she posed, she had responded-- generally unsure of the exact time. ,,i'm not sure... maybe around three weeks at this point?'' it was the best guesstimate she had at the time.

morgan seemed to have gone into what seemed like a more serious role than she was used to seeing him in: telling her to stay put, reassuring that he loves her and no one was to dare lay a claw on her. well, that's what happens when someone finds out their mate is carrying their children, she supposed. her body slinks underneath him as she runs her muzzle along the plush fur of his neck: taking in his scent, his safety. ,,i love you, too,'' her voice was a whisper. she couldn't help ut shake a little bit-- hoping being in his direct comfort would relax her.
Messages In This Thread
the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 10, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 13, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - March 05, 2019, 05:20 PM