Dragoncrest Cliffs ❝i am❞ is set, delicate and detailed as an insect in amber to each child
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
the confession does not come as a surprise to blodreina. how many non-kru born know about the gedas in their entirety? how many know of kongeda? how much did it matter during peace time? probably not much. but their peace has been stolen out from under them with the commander's death. no doubt blixen has already dispatched someone to inform the other gedas and maybe they'd get lucky and find one of the fos goufa's to step up as heda. then again, maybe they wouldn't. i suppose during peace time it doesn't really matter. but peace doesn't last forever and newcomers should know the culture of the pack they are devoting themselves to.

basically. she admits. yes, blixen can lead but she can never be heda. she was not a fos goufa. the spirits of the past commanders will kill anyone that tries to claim the rank that is not a fos goufa. the packs and the kongeda won't crumble in a night, no. things will be alright for a while but the fact of it is, is that we need a heda. or the gedas will eventually turn on one another. turn on us even. she has heard the stories. she thinks then of gyda and gavriel in sangeda and how they are not as young as they once were and she worries for them, naturally. she worries how gyda will take the news of antumbra's passing — they'd been close once, after all.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am❞ is set, delicate and detailed as an insect in amber to each child - by RIP Blodreina - February 10, 2019, 05:46 PM