The Sentinels caves
61 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It is already too late to swim when the water reaches your lips.

The space of silence was left to last for only a mere pair of seconds until she had formed enough to satisfy his inquiries. She had no desire to make the massive male wait, should he choose to revoke her permission and end her peaceful encounter due to her quiet conjure of thoughts and summaries. Yet the choice to not present a confusing nor overly detailed heave of information to him was one she must stick with as well, as patience was not fond among the foreigners she had encountered thus far. The Swan could not be too swift to judge the Emperor however, as she knew very little about him. "I venture from a dynasty as the last heiress to seek my own legacy amist Teekon. I have been trained in the craft of agility, and taught how to defend myself, should I need." Her words were careful, tip toed nail clinks across the ice she prayed to the Ancestors was sound, and crack free. She did not want to offend him. "I am unwed, if that is another looked upon thing here,." She did not know the customs here, but she would hold off on who it was she was to marry; it was meant to be more political than personal. Her gaze remained unchanged by it all, though a gulp lightly rolled a low hump down a delicate craned cream neck. Her discipline only held by so much- clearly there was more she was meant to learn. "And my name is Akira." Only then could she breathe, her name leaving her lips in a song of snaked plume condensed, then fading between the contrasting lupines. But her body remained still, as the young woman held herself together for his next array of boundlessly hazy words.

Endless sea gems however, near imperceptibly darted to gauge his reaction of what she had tried to present him, wonder of who he was as well settling in a growing curiousity in her mind.

Not all birds have been taught to fly. Some simply fall until they either learn, or perish.

[Image: xpseg7.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
caves - by Ford - February 10, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: caves - by Akira - February 13, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: caves - by Ford - February 13, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: caves - by Akira - February 14, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: caves - by Ford - February 18, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: caves - by Akira - February 18, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: caves - by Ford - March 21, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: caves - by Akira - March 21, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: caves - by Ford - April 01, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: caves - by Akira - April 02, 2019, 02:59 PM