Lost Creek Hollow just another microcosm
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

sorry for the wait!

He seemed distracted by their surroundings. And how could he not. The Hollow was a beautiful and safe place, even in winter, with such a variety of trees and plants—some of which she had never seen anywhere else. And not unimportantly, there was an abundance of several species of prey-animals, but only if you knew where they'd hide. Nara had used most of her time to find out. This made her remember something she'd wanted to ask Rannoch about.

I'm good she said, I'm glad I ran into you. I actually wanted to talk to you about something, just to hear your thoughts. Since hunting was so easy in this place, Nara was thinking about using some of her time to learn a new trade. She'd taken an intrest in the variety plants and herbs that grew in the Hollow and wondered if they could be used to treat any illnesses or ease any pain. I was thinking about learning to become a medic Nara started, but I'm not sure it'd be a good fit for me. So I wanted to ask what you thought about the matter. If there was someone whose advice she valued, it was Rannoch's, so she waited patiently for his response. 

Messages In This Thread
just another microcosm - by Nara - February 12, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: just another microcosm - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 15, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: just another microcosm - by Nara - February 24, 2019, 03:01 AM
RE: just another microcosm - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 25, 2019, 02:50 PM