Silver Creek from keyboard man in a rocking ska band
Friend of the Keep
congratulations, to your ghost
24 Posts
Ooc —
i mean, in all honesty... koro toro probably would have accepted fucking this guy, since he was a literal angel who had just saved him, and koro toro was not the type of man to have scruples when it came to his own survival. not that he was into men, or into being banged by them -- but given the man had just literally saved his life, there was not a lot koro toro would have said no to in that moment.

thankfully for our viewers, he was not asked to return the favor vis-a-vis coital engagement. shivering there in the snow, koro toro looked up at his savior and offered the biggest grin he could. "was gonna cross and see if there was food. then i lost my balance, and the ice decided to be a cheating bitch and slide out from under me like the wet, slippery harlot she is. say, you dont got any food for a good looking fella like myself, do you? somethin' about almost dying really works up the appetite."
but that hill keeps going
on and on

Messages In This Thread
from keyboard man in a rocking ska band - by Koro Toro - February 13, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: from keyboard man in a rocking ska band - by Harrison - February 13, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: from keyboard man in a rocking ska band - by Koro Toro - February 13, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: from keyboard man in a rocking ska band - by Harrison - February 13, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: from keyboard man in a rocking ska band - by Koro Toro - February 13, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: from keyboard man in a rocking ska band - by Harrison - February 13, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: from keyboard man in a rocking ska band - by Koro Toro - February 13, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: from keyboard man in a rocking ska band - by Harrison - February 13, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: from keyboard man in a rocking ska band - by Koro Toro - February 13, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: from keyboard man in a rocking ska band - by Harrison - February 13, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: from keyboard man in a rocking ska band - by Koro Toro - February 17, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: from keyboard man in a rocking ska band - by Harrison - February 28, 2019, 01:02 PM