Firefly Ravine no one wearing a crown comes in the name of peace
inglorious bastard
13 Posts
Ooc —
aurëwen, she introduces. a lilting and lovely name sounding almost starbright in the wake of his own given name. jagtooth — the private and savored momento of his most recent conquest. or styx — the river of death. either name; one taken by usurping or given to him at birth was shadowed in it's own way. the cardinal, a pretentious title, begot a holy man. was jagtooth blest? perhaps. not all saints were absent bloodied teeth. jagtooth, though he calls himself the cardinal still would never call himself a saint. there was a limit to his own pretentiousness, believe it or not.

her musings are regarded with a curious tilt of the usurper's head but goes unanswered. he suspects she isn't seeking any words from him; not truly. her offer draws with it a rise of a weathered brow as jagtooth considers it. was he not cross with the children of his loins for leaving him behind during their journey to these wilds? blackheart and mötley. how accurately he'd named them. he may be aging but he was capable of taking care of himself. for the most part. pride does not fully allow him to embrace the fact that he is more vulnerable without them than he is willing to admit but jagtooth feels the pressure to replace his heathen spawn. whether it be with a whole pack in a more permanent setting or a temporary companion.

i don't suspect that'll be too bad, a tawdry attempt at humor if there ever was one. jagtooth was not of the humorous sort. he'd always been too severe to conjure the correct amount of lightheartedness that must go into humor to ever be able to properly pull it off. some company would be nice. sincerely spoken.

a soft chuckle draws its way up jagtooth's throat as aure tells him he seems almost as world-weary as she. dearest aurëwen, he offers a weighty sigh. at three winters, you are far too young to be world-weary; and if you are as world-weary as i am then damn the world for being so cruel to you. she is young, vibrant, appearing too full of life to be twisted with cruelty and bitterness as he was.
· hardcore mode & limited consent toon
3/1 — 4/1 · 6

i quite like winter
it is as cold as i am
Messages In This Thread
RE: no one wearing a crown comes in the name of peace - by Jagtooth - February 16, 2019, 07:41 AM