Shadewood can't think of a thread title lmao
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Two ghosts of ivory draped silk fur through the forest floor, swiftly weaving betwixt the snow-topped trunks with a sole purpose in mind - to locate the others, at least one, though specifically @Cry. No doubt @Ehani was experiencing prickles of hunger, and so the radiant empress led her delicate paws to one of the nearest caches, where a choice of various meats could be selected from the unburied aray; the huntress was always sure to keep them well-stocked, eager to ensure that her packmates would remain healthy, and now was scarcely different-

-but this time, she was with a cousin. Family.

"Here, you can take what you need," she offered, voice pooling into the air with a puff of frosted breath. Fog had settled around the woodland, masking it in a curtain of hazy grey, and the tracker reminded herself to focus her senses on sound and scent, always careful. Always alert, even in her own home.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin
"...What I need?" Awe practically dripped from her words, hesitant eyes landing on Gwen again. It had been a long time since she had directly gotten what she wanted, often eating off of abandoned kills from others though they didn't leave much. The hunger grew loud with food now present and she opted to not wait for an answer, taking to the nearest option. Quickly, almost fearfully, she ate a small amount, pulling herslef away after the pain had dimished. Ehani didn't want to make herslef sick with too much after a long while of so little. Perhaps she would improve her health here. One could hope. 

Putting her attention back to her new found snow angel the girl spoke up once again, for more of curiosity's sake if anything. "Your mate..Are..they..around here? If it's your keep then it would be kinder for me to meet them first, yeah?" She was hesitant, almost unsure of how this worked. It had been so long since she was a part of anything that she hadn't thought to keep manners in her mind. Here she was, though it was her cousin, eating another's food, wandering amongst their keep. She almost felt..guilty. Almost.
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Whoot I have a ton of muse today bois
Sorry Ehani Phex is crash landing in a moon-moon style

Phex was happy. Sooooo happy. Her little chat  with Laroche had made her tingly for days. She couldn't shake the feeling of his muzzle against her neck, the way he nipped her ear. Gosh! She was so pent up with happy  that she'd decided to go for a run. Specifically everywhere. She ran the length of the woods, only slowing when she spotted the bear doing bear things outside his den.
He'd wake up soon and she intended to be there.
She wondered how others would react.

Nevermind that, because here she was running full pelt again, leaping up onto long-fallen trunks and making massive leaps -- well, massive for her -- all the way until.
Smack.
The girl yelped on impact as she failed spectacularly at landing the jump off a slippery log. Falling head over heels straight onto her back that knocked the air from her.
She panicked for a moment, struggling to breathe as she tried to get up.
Ooo too quick. The world spun for a moment as she scrambled onto her side, forcing her to lay her head down, panting.

She heard the voices then. Was it the voices of the Gods that Marruz told her about? Fuck she wasn't about to be taken by whatever those Gods and Goddesses were made of. She got up quickly and spied the pale pelt of Gwen through the trees. Talking to another cloaked in the same white.
Phex, being in the state she was, charged at this other shape with a battle cry, thinking it was some ghost or demon thing. She wasn't thinking very straight.
But no one was gonna hurt her Family!

She barked at the pale form she'd tried to tackle, paws flailing in a spectacular show of her fighting skills -- nonexistent of course -- not really sure if she'd succeeded or not because her head fucking hurt. 
| |
Reach those stars.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"Yes, he-"

Before her sentence could be completed, an arrow of white and fudge darted from the curling mist, erupting from amidst the iced breath of the wind only to smother poor Ehani in an odd sort of tackle; startled, the empress blinked dark cerulean through the blurred atmosphere, eyes a touch wider than usual, before the prickling fur on her nape settled, tail swaying nonchalantly behind her ivory rear. "Phex!" She uttered quickly, resisting the urge to let her lips perk upward at the corners. "She's family, Phex," came the information, aiming to settle the instinctual urge that appeared to have drifted through the yearling.

"This is my cousin, Ehani. Ehani... this is Phex." A soft laugh fled her muzzle. With any hope, the introduction would cease the tackling.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He had been napping, a luxury he had stayed as far from as possible once, due to danger being prevalent in a lone wolf's life. But in this protected home, in this wonderful abode that would soon be as full as it was meant to be, Raziel felt a mysterious sensation of peace settle over him as he napped just outside the entrance to he and Gwen's den. 

That was until a yelp sounded alarms directly into his heart. 

He was up, already bleeding an ebony curtain behind him as he faded through trees like a hellbent reaper late for a harvest. Worry tried hard to prickle at his mind as the Phantom scored over the lands. Everything flew through as possibilities awakened at the same speed as he galloped. Kovertol could have awoken and hurt her- but why would he? Could he reason for bears? What if those new wolves had gotten into an argument and hurt her? What if Phex simply went to hug one of them?? What if it had been @Minori, the dark girl who had made it plain she was not wanting anything to do withexposure, right now? WHAT WAS GOING ON?

As he happened upon the scene, his glacials were frigid, unbroken hailstorms in their own sockets as he searched for some villain to subject murder upon. But all he saw was a trio of wolves, a happy but pained Phex and his wife, along with another. His heart was still galloping, and he didn't know whether to relax or interogate someone. But first, 

"Phex," a direct tunnel of winter stuck to the piebald as he looked her over. "Are you okay? I heard you cry.."
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin
"He. Got it." Keeping the thought to herslef she was sure to make note of it, unsure of when she would tell Gwen of her own stance on the matter of mates. However, the thoughts were pushed from her mind as a bundle of fudgey brown and white was giving an odd attempt at tackling her, taking Ehani by surprise. An almost panicked yelp fell from her muzzle as it happened, falling in a heap of fur and a growing fear in the pit of her stomach. 

"I already caused trouble." She couldn't seem to not do so, thouggh her thoughts calmed slightly when she heard her snow angel laugh, taking it as a bit of comfort. Yet another joined the trio of wolves as she untangled herself and backed up, opting to stay mostly quiet for once in her life except her greeting, more out of being polite than anything. "Hello.." It was often a habit of hers when she was frightened to keep to herself. Perhaps this wouldn't be a place to stay for her after all. The meal was nice for the time ebing, but really she was already trying to mentally prepare herslef to leave. Ever the naive and anxious but cheery Ehani.
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
At Gwen's insight, the girl let herself fall backward, worry starting to cross over her features. Phex opened her mouth to speak, her back end laying sideways whilst sitting up on her front legs, scanning Ehani for injury she may have caused and was glad to have found none.

Cry's voice spoke from behind, causing her to turn her head quickly and make the world spin again, "My head hurts." She complained sullenly. She blinked before standing and moving towards Ehani, her tail low but waving softly. "I'm so sorry," she started, pressing her nose to the other's cheek, "some idiot told me about some shit that spooked me and I didn't think you were real." She grinned, pulling back from the girl and returning to her usual, sanguine composure, "I hope I didn't hurt you."

Her words trailed off, looking into the eyes of Gwen's cousin. Those deep, purple eyes that seemed to made from polished gems of ageless beauty...
God damn Phex snap outta it!
The youth shook her head, squinting and promptly falling onto her ass again, "I fell off a tree." She explained, blinking a few times and giving the trio a sheepish grin.
| |
Reach those stars.
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin
As worry appeared in the expression of the one who rushed her she calmed herself, a mix of curiosity and the usual jot reappearing in her eyes. "What had someone told her?" Ehani had decided that she'd have to ask sometime, thoough now wouldn't be right. Catching that she had been hurting first and then the apology it took her a moment to realize, starting up with a slight stutter. "O-Oh! It's okay. You didn't hurt me, just got a little nervous is all! Tis alllll good now though!" 

She'd been staring at Phex the same way the younger wolf had been doing to her, blinking when it was finally broke. No, she couldn't be doing that. Not now. She looked at Fudge, what she had decided to call Phex, with a quiet worry in her eyes. Had the girl been hurt? No, that wouldn't do. Ehani hated seeing anyone hurt really, but it bothered her just a bit more. Come on, Ehani, you just met her. The small ivory wolf gave an almost excited smile, looking between the trio. Maybe she would stay.