Deepwood Weald When it is dark enough you can see the stars
42 Posts
Ooc —
His joking response was met with silence and he shifted slightly, swallowing as the air grew uncomfortable, if he were to fit in he'd surely have to smother his friendly nature and Definitely stop being so awkward. He averted his eyes and once again looked around him, blue eyes falling upon a dark male who strode forth and moved confidently past Midar. It was clear who he was before he even spoke and Drakonis lowered his chin, praying that maybe a subservient, respectful nature would make up for the lack of...whatever it was these wolves had. "I would like to join. I don't have anything i excel in but I know enough of everything to be useful. My current interests are to hone my skills in information gathering and fighting" he offered nothing more than the basic, simple information that he felt the leader needed to know. He felt that pleading his case would seem desperate and was a bit scared these wolves would tear him apart at a sign of desperation and weakness.
Messages In This Thread
When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Drakonis - February 18, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 18, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 20, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 21, 2019, 12:28 AM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Damien - February 21, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 21, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Drakonis - February 21, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Damien - February 26, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Damien - February 28, 2019, 11:39 AM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Aries - February 28, 2019, 12:19 PM