Permafrost Hollows you cannot swallow a life that large
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Azure eyes followed the trail of her mentor's own as the fox's shadow lingered, only to dissipate into the undergrowth with a yip. Conversation was relatively quick to follow, and the siren inclined her chin back toward Wintersbane as the gruff timbre of his tongue reached up to her wispy ears - the inquiry is one she fiddled with in her mind for a moment, considering what had come to pass during her time with the crew; not much, it's true, but regardless of the work involved, the quietude aided in easing the clench of her spirit.

"Well, I think," she mused aloud, a mellifluous slip of words to greet his query. "It's quiet, which... has its benefits at the moment." The sea sprite would never take for granted the peace that silence could provide, but she knew all too well the perilous drop that could concur if it lasted too long. "I was meaning to ask, when it comes to recruiting... is that something you'd rather handle yourself, or would you like me to keep a look out, too? Bring you someone if they seem like they'd be good fit?" Talking was not her prime talent, among the array of potential habits, but she made an effort; if only to be approachable, to show that she was willing to shoulder her own part of the bargain. Amongst all of her indecisiveness, Faeryn was not a disloyal wolf.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
you cannot swallow a life that large - by RIP Wintersbane - February 21, 2019, 06:08 AM
RE: you cannot swallow a life that large - by Faeryn - February 21, 2019, 06:28 AM
RE: you cannot swallow a life that large - by Faeryn - February 21, 2019, 07:06 AM
RE: you cannot swallow a life that large - by Faeryn - February 22, 2019, 09:34 AM
RE: you cannot swallow a life that large - by Faeryn - February 23, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: you cannot swallow a life that large - by Faeryn - March 03, 2019, 07:01 AM
RE: you cannot swallow a life that large - by Faeryn - March 04, 2019, 12:57 PM