Shadewood let me love you old school
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Private 
soft boy hours @Minori
set the morning after this

the sun’s rays pierced the clouds and poured into the lover’s den. with eyes still shut, issun stretched out his forelimbs and let out a hardy yawn. the setting was a little disorienting for a moment. for a moment he had forgotten all about kamiki, and shadewood, and last night-

oh!

his eyes shot open and he looked down at the sleeping form next to him. that’s right, her heat had started and they courted the night before, which could only mean-

oh my god. i’m going to be a father.

so many feelings swelled in his heart. nervousness, excitement, love. he leaned towards his mate and nibbled her ear. “minori... hey, wake up.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She hadn't slept like this in so long. No waking up at every sound, no nightmares or bad memories. Just a peaceful sleep without any worries, pressed up against the one she loved. When Issun nibbled her ear she rolled onto her back and sleepily peered up at him, affection warming her gaze "What's wrong Issun?" she asked softly. Her eyes trailed over his features and the memories of the night before played through her mind and she slowly realized that she would be a mother. She would carry Issun's children and they would be linked by more than just love but through an even deeper bond.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
her loving gaze warms the cool wolves. it is infectious, the corners of issun’s mouth begin to tilt upwards and his gaze softens. he greets his mate with a low rumble, almost like a cat’s pur.

nothing. everything’s perfect,” he hummed. the warrior rests his head on her nape, breathing in her sweet smell. time felt so slow, he cherished the moment. “how are you feeling?
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She breathed a sigh of relief and smiled, a slow and lazy sort of smile that spoke of her peace in this moment. "Good, I'm glad. I feel....at peace. Relaxed" she said and yawned before rolling over and stretching out, laying her head across her back. "Last night was magic" she whispered against his fur as she began to preen at his scruff her tail stirring up the dirt behind her "We're going to be parents, Issun" she said. The words were filled with emotion, Awe and nervousness at the forefront.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
well that’s good.” he rests on his cheek as his mate rubs her teeth through his scruff. the rhythmic movement is comforting, enough to coax him into sleep if done long enough. but her words keep him awake with an array of feelings.

yeah we are.” his tail thumps on the ground. “i gotta admit i’m a little nervous. i’ve never done anything like this before, but that doesn’t make me any less excited.

his eyes drifted over her belly and he let out an amused huff. “i wonder what they’ll look like.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She likes when he is open with her, his gentle and honest side always seemed to coax hers out as well "We'll do alright. Nobody is ever perfect but...I won't be my parents, I know what not to do at least" she said. She passed in her grooming to look at him, catching his eyes drifting to her belly and she felt a wave of amusement laughing softly "I hope we have little speckled babies with eyepatches, a mix of us both" she said and then playfully nipped at his ears, growling softly "Stop staring at my stomach like I'm about to grow huge any second" she had a fake anger in her tone but her eyes sparkled with humor.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
they were both new to this and it would take a little learning on both ends, but they’d be great parents in time, he was sure of it.

issun looked out at the snow that lay just beyond their den. he could picture it now; a few pups blissfully playing in soft spring grasses with the couple looking on with glee.

he turns back to his mate and laughs at playful remark. “make me,” he huffs as he rests his head over her body.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She laughed and twisted her head and began to vigorously cover his entire face with licks, her tongue soaking the fur around his eyes as she slurped right over them "You know I can" she retorted matter of factly in between kisses. Slowly her affectionate attack stopped and she turned to gaze outside the den "I still want Kamiki to form but maybe staying here wouldn't be such a bad thing. The children...they'll have many friends." she sighed softly feeling torn and then shook her head. "One day at a time".
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
the teasing words were met with an onslaught of kisses. issun fell to them, drowned in them, giggling and laughing all the while. there was a sort of child-like love in the air, one you would only find in a storybook. so maybe that is why he responded to her with blind optimism.

they’ll have everything they need here,” he hummed with a smile. “it’ll be perfect.

u wanna fade?
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"It'll be perfect" AND THEN THE BEAR AWOKE AND HIGORO SHOWED UP. lmao. I love it. Fade awaaaaay

His words comforted her and she leaned against him, resting her head upon his back. "I think anything would be nice as long as it's with you" she whispered and closed her eyes. For the first time in quite a while she was content to drift to sleep again, instead of jumping up and starting the day.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english