Two Rivers Isle “All that ruckus ain’t called for.”
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

A voice he ain’t recognize care before one that he did. A twitch of spruce brown ears over a ruffled skull donned his awareness to the situation. Phex came over as he stuck champagne golds on a wolf and not too wolf wolf? Damn man couldn’t be telling the difference nowadays. Folk runnin round here with two color eyes and he saw some fella with a whole half his body one color and the other side was another- wolves ain’t even looking like right wolves no more. 

What in sam’s hell happen’d ta you, gur-“ goddamn mess she was carryin round on her lil spunky ass. Laroche would have one hell of a time trying to clean up after her. But there was them two wolves he needed to mind, and thanks to Phex, the rustler turned back to the nearing  bodies. “Look here, you stay right on behind me and don’t be throwin yerself out there like some kinda coon hound. Lemme figure this out.” The words were directed to the tricolor little Sister of his, while his stare was stuck on the nearing pair. 

Whas yer bisness here,” his baritones boomed out. Though it was a question, it seemed more of a demand.

Messages In This Thread
“All that ruckus ain’t called for.” - by Morgan - March 09, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: “All that ruckus ain’t called for.” - by Morgan - March 12, 2019, 03:27 PM