Snowforest Taiga how can you ever learn what isn't shown
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau tipped her head to the side as she listened to Illidan speak, humming thoughtfully once he was done. She wore a thin smile, regarding him with earnest attentiveness. "That's really deep," Cadeau replied with, brown eyes turning to watch the storm. She fell quiet a moment, brows furrowed as she let the words linger before turning back to him. A flash of lightning illuminated the sky, catching the wolves' fur with a faint white tint. "A storm can be a lot of things, huh? I've seen some wild ones growing up, some beautiful ones too once you get over the scary things in them." The statement was clearly more so poking at Illidan himself, having caught his double entendre. She let it hang in the air, not wanting to press too hard and risk burning a bridge before they could even cross it.

When he repeat her awkward 'so', she couldn't help but sheepishly grin in amusement. She hid her muzzle between her paws a moment, eyes looking up at him. With all the innocence she could muster, she lifted her head back up and casually rolled her shoulders to shrug out the nervous energy coiling there. 

"So... you know why I'm out here alone," Cadeau said, crossing her forepaws to distract herself from fidgeting. "Dumb mistake and all," she added, trying to keep the air relaxed as she quirk her lips ruefully. "Why are you though? You said you got a pack and family but..." She knotted her brows at her forehead, thoughtful as she stared at him. "Wouldn't you want to be with them instead of hitchhiking with a stranger? I mean, I like the company but I'm sure you'd prefer being with your mom and dad more."

Cadeau hastily added, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, Illidan." 
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 09, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 28, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 01, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 04, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 05, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 11, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:04 PM