Snowforest Taiga how can you ever learn what isn't shown
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
The halfling couldn't help the longing expression that fitted across her face as she thought back to her father, she wished that she could go back in time to be with him again. Back when her life wasn't as complicated as it was now, it seemed everything had been innocently perfect back then. Perhaps that should have been the warning sign that things were not going to stay that way forever. Cadeau missed her father with a thirst that wasn't quenchable.

"Papa was killed by a human," Cadeau told him in a quiet voice, brows furrowed as she recalled the event. She had been a pup then. "We weren't popular among the town but papa always tried to make it his goal to show everyone we were not dangerous to anyone. The man sought us out one day and shot papa." In the moment she could recall hiding in the bushes as the man came seeking them out with his gun drawn, Cadeau begging her father not to go out there when Snowy calmly told her he would convince the man to go away.

Snowy hadn't been a fighter but he was no coward. His kind nature had been his biggest flaw, as the man didn't see a friendly wolf with his tail wagging but a vicious beast on the prowl getting ready to strike. His gun had raised without hesitation and with a thunderous blast the grass had been stained red...

"He was my hero." She closed her eyes to suppress the gorer parts of the memory, returning to the present. "We were close as close can get, really." She gave Illidan a smile as she let the old pain slip away like waves on the ocean bed. Cadeau cocked her head curiously. "You close to anyone in your family?" Cadeau asked him.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 09, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 21, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - March 28, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 01, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 04, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 05, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 06, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 11, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: how can you ever learn what isn't shown - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:04 PM