Ankyra Sound [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
There was a practiced manner to the way Caiaphas moved; she welcomed him in to the cavern but like the cougar who had once lurked in the depths, she spun on her heel and began to assault. The battle was not as difficult as one might expect, but that was proof that Firefly had indeed mastered the realm, toughened his body, and that the woman was not fit to rule. He had no desire to rule, not really. What drove his actions now was the intoxication of good sex and the biological desire to be top dog, without further thought to what that entailed. He was proud of himself. Eager to show off his good health, even if that meant demoting a woman he admired.

And when his jaws snared around her throat, the battle ended. She buckled and crunched against the dirt, and he was left the victor — the master of the Sound, whether he intended this or not was beside the point. Firefly did not rest there for long either; he thought very little about the wounded ego of the crone as he released her, and pulled away from where she sat in the dark of her cave, silhouetted by the spring light filtering in from the seaside.

He looked at her - watched for further aggression, for distress, but could only make out the vitriol of her gaze as the light caught upon the pair of yellow eyes. She was unhappy — but he was the king.
Messages In This Thread
[VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by RIP Firefly - March 09, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by Caiaphas - March 09, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by RIP Firefly - March 09, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by Caiaphas - March 09, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by RIP Firefly - March 09, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by Caiaphas - March 14, 2019, 05:04 PM