Porcupine Ridge If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Liri. a name to a face at last. "Heloise cel Mare" the ivory being would add her own introduction, falling in step with the other. she said little else, enjoying the comfortable silence between the two, and simply followed after. upon reaching the flora, her eyes were trained on the way Liri snipped the foliage clean and precise. after that was done, she would recline and turn back to her. perhaps she should ask if she could gather more, carry it for the other at least. though she felt impolite doing so. this was, after all, none of her business. she did not want to impose.

though if the opportunity arose, she would indeed ask. "depending on the plant, dry them?" Heloise would respond, though she lacked the information of where to store them. her tone suggested she did not really know, only what she heard in passing. but she was more than willing to learn. her own hind would recline upon the cool earth. "though I do not know where to properly place them" she would also say to suggest keeping the herbs on ice if handy. freezing foliage preserved the natural oils. though winter was never a year-round subject.  it would be hard to find ice in the middle of the warm months.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice - by Heloise - March 11, 2019, 11:04 PM