Blackfeather Woods I'm coming back to you like a bullet, and I'm not gonna miss this time
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She nodded, taking to walking beside the man. She dismissed his momentarily contorted face at her suggestion of helping. Whatever. It would make her life easier she supposed. Especially if he was prone to biting random wolves. 

She thought back to the time just before summer, "Maegi asked me to join Blackfeather and brought me here. Relmyna accepted me and I did everything I could to help." It wasn't enough, something seemed to whisper to her. Once, these woods gave her some mysterious comfort but now there was nothing. It was a cold shell. "I vowed myself to protecting Maegi when she asked me into the Brotherhood." She dared a glance to Ramsey, half wondering if she'd see the dismissive, impassive glare pointed right at her. She had the right mind to roll her eyes and quit his company yet she couldn't. She had to get him on her side too. Even if it just meant getting them to the borders.

She concealed her serpent well. She'd practiced often enough.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor