Blackfeather Woods I'm coming back to you like a bullet, and I'm not gonna miss this time
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She swallowed thickly. She should've stayed with her. Followed her. Yet her loyalty to the pack meant she wouldn't -- the pack came before all else. That much was etched into her mind.
"If I had, I wouldn't've been apart from 'er. She left 'n' I stayed until the demise and then some." Her teeth ground together, her tongue snaking over the snapped tooth that was becoming loose now. She supposed the whole thing would come out soon enough, much to her distaste. She should find that Siqsa wolf, perhaps the kind-hearted Arana too. 

"The Melonii, th' others of yer blood-family 'ave formed 'nother pack. I seek teh join 'em. Damien wants to talk with both you an' Maegi." She hoped this would work. Her voice kept level, her gaze trailing from the depths of the woods to the ground as if she were merely talking of the weather. If Ramsey had the same reaction to the Melonii, Flicker would have to think up of a new tactic pretty quickly.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor