Blackfeather Woods I'm coming back to you like a bullet, and I'm not gonna miss this time
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She shrugged, "Per'aps she told you,"  she murmured. Quickly dropping it. He seemed aggravated at her words; for whatever reason, she couldn't figure. 

He froze at her next, words. She turned to come about before him, gazing at him levelly, almost challenging. She almost dared him to say no but kept her trap shut. It seemed there would seem there would be no convincing the pair. She splayed her ears at his words -- the growl. She flashed her teeth at him, "Then you'd be tellin' Maegi where I'm goin. I'll be back, Ramsey, whether you like it or not."  Her voice was as cold as his stare, her fur prickling.
 She debated snapping at him as he turned yet decided losing her temper at him would not do wonders for her. It would make it worse and perhaps make Magi hate her.
Flicker turned from the borders, again leaving the clasp of the dead woodland.
She didn't know if she'd return alone or with company. She didn't know what she preferred as she started into a lope towards The Melonii.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor