Dragoncrest Cliffs that's how i get mine, that's how i get it
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The opkepa had grown to expect and prepare for times of urgency at any moment they might come her way so, when the cry of Aure reached her ears, Rose instinctively grabbed what supplies she could and was on her way to the scene. Truth be told when she first arrived and the bloodied body of Verx appeared in her vision her first thoughts were along the lines of why the hell is this so urgent if he's fucking dead? I mean how could he be alive with all that blood? It was impossible - or so she thought.

Aure on the other hand seemed to believe he still had a fighting chancing seeing as she desperately tried to tend to his wounds and yell out commands filled with more emotion than Rose could ever dream of. He's dead. It was as simple as that. Her mouth parted to speak but hesitation held her back, not because she didn't know what to say, but rather the opposite really. "Aure" she called out, though assumed the frantic skayona had not heard a single syllable of her name.

"AURE!" she called out once more, this time louder and more direct as she moved to block the pale woman from the body of her lover. "He's gone" she announced with little room for sympathy as she glanced back to the bloodied form of Drageda's cheka. "Look at his chest, he's not breathing and there's nothing you or I can do to make him." If he had any chance of living it was likely gone before either of them had reached him and at this point, as cruel as it may sound, he was just a waste of their supplies.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: that's how i get mine, that's how i get it - by Rose - March 16, 2019, 12:12 AM