Stavanger Bay only you know the way that i break
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Ford was not foolish enough that he was not completely aware of what happened within his pack. He spent enough time patrolling the borders of their claim and ensuring that his members were safe, he should have known when two scents had mingled more frequently than before. He had simply allowed Dalia and Velen to be. It was not his business to interrupt what they were doing, and he did not see how he could have found any sound happiness in having done so. It made his conversation with Dalia all the more important in that moment.

She claimed to be in love with Velen. Dalia had fallen for his brother. The sweet girl who had entered the rift shortly after he had arrived in the wilds had found love for the handsome chestnut sea wolf. As frustrating as it was, Ford remained perfectly composed. He turned to her with a thoughtful expression and gave a long pause between her ask and his answer. After his moment, the titan nodded his head softly. “I see no issue with that. Congratulations,” the warhound remarked to her in a smoky voice.

It would always be Velen. Ford could not deny that his brother knew how to be with others. He knew what it meant to feel love, to care in a genuine way. It still stung him. It stung him in ways that he could never have explained to another living soul. The looming titan did not know how he had managed to lead them in the rift when Velen could have done it so much better.
Messages In This Thread
only you know the way that i break - by Dalia - March 15, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Ford - April 01, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Dalia - April 01, 2019, 07:35 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Ford - April 05, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Dalia - April 06, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Ford - April 06, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Dalia - April 06, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: only you know the way that i break - by Ford - April 11, 2019, 05:10 PM