Lost Creek Hollow great, i'd like your $8-est bottle of wine please
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Aengus seemed pleased with the rabbit, or pleased with himself. She couldn't exactly tell, but it made her happy nonetheless. She giggled at his sneeze and the expression on his little face that followed. He would be such a handsome prince, just like his big brother. Just like his littermate. Just like his sisters would grow into lovely little princesses like her older girls had. Her children were all royalty in her eyes, and she would raise them as such. 

But even little princes needed their faces cleaned up and snuggles inflicted sometimes. With a soft, cooing growl, Liffey leaned over and ran her tongue soothingly across her son's face and down along his spine. She pulled him gently over to her and smushed him up next to Eshe, who had moved to cuddle into the crook of her arm. "That's enough exploring for one day, my little scout," she said softly as she nuzzled him and attempted to soothe him into sleep.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: great, i'd like your $8-est bottle of wine please - by Liffey - April 20, 2019, 09:47 AM