Ankyra Sound While you're feelin' proud, why don't you help me?
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He'd made it partway down the incline when the sound of thunderous steps caught in his ears, and he had to throw himself partway down the ridge to reach the bottom in time. Thinking there was something terribly wrong with Caiaphas - that maybe the worst had happened, and his efforts to keep her alive had amounted to nothing - Firefly crashed through the sand and staggered to his feet just as an agitated wolf came racing for him. They were snarling and bristling, which instantly made him re-evaluate; if this was about Caiaphas then maybe it wasn't that she'd died but rather, been hurt in the first place. Firefly might've anticipated this from one of the woman's children, but not --- wait, who was this?

This was someone Firefly hadn't met yet, not properly; a cream-colored individual who looked to be around the same age as Raleska, but not resembling the girl in any way he could discern in the time it took to look them over. He surmised that this wasn't one of her kids but it might've been someone just as close to her. It didn't really matter.

The fuck is your issue, kid? He called out in response to gibberish, and the stranger halted before him, poised with animosity vivifying their every inch. Firefly countered their posturing with his own, lifting his head and tail defiantly against the onslaught of (what he percieved to be) judgement and loathing — Get out of my way, now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: While you're feelin' proud, why don't you help me? - by RIP Firefly - March 16, 2019, 01:16 AM