Barrow Fields we look sexy, but not like we’re trying too hard. we are, but it’s almost effortless
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
A silver brow notched itself at those words. Vonn knew well what events such as this brought about — at least, perhaps a bit more-so than his sister. Still, ”War? Why must war come of this, when there is so much love to be had? To be made?” The pallid wanderer spoke with the vivaciously-unassuming tone one does when pride and reasoning is taken in what they do well. ”There is so much gloom on the coast! How do you corsairs ever bring about life at all?” He kept the fate of Verx to himself, though, but Vonn felt as if his words rang true; edged in simmering, soft appallment as they were.

To accentuate them, he crescented a thorned paw through the air between them; a wide arc to enforce his meaning. ”Separation sounds a fine thing, no? That did not seem to be the intent as you charged for my sister’s swain.” With an insolent quirk of lips, ”Feeling you beneath me was instinct, I’m afraid. I’ll have you know, mi amor — I don’t quite like the taste of blood when I’m atop.”