Heron Lake Plateau the way the hunter
a lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man
20 Posts
Ooc —
you joke but there were nine of us in my litter alone, ailill says with a light hearted grimace. pretty sure my mom's superpower was having massive litters of kids so if any of my sisters are like her then a dozen is probably pretty possible. how she and they didn't die is one of those never-to-be-solved universe mysteries but he wasn't about to complain. he was alive as a result of one of those massive litters and his general consensus was: he enjoyed living. he offers quixote a small and simple shrug of his shoulders.

well, i like the idea of being a jack of all trades, personally. i'm adaptable and can focus my energy on whatever trades are most needed to suit a pack, he has a small hope that his adaptability might give him a bit of an edge. but up until i left the original blackthorn swarm i'd been focusing on mercenary and hunter. specifically warrior and tracking. he was proficiently skilled in both though he knows that the trade off doesn't quite work for word of mouth alone. no doubt if he was accepted he'd have to prove himself in those areas all over again — which was fine. he was more than capable.
the heart of man is very much like the sea,
it has its storms, its tides and its depths;
it has its pearls too.
Messages In This Thread
the way the hunter - by Ailill - March 16, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: the way the hunter - by Quixote - March 16, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: the way the hunter - by Ailill - March 16, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: the way the hunter - by Quixote - March 17, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: the way the hunter - by Ailill - March 17, 2019, 04:15 AM
RE: the way the hunter - by Quixote - March 22, 2019, 01:14 AM
RE: the way the hunter - by Ailill - March 23, 2019, 05:35 AM
RE: the way the hunter - by Quixote - March 26, 2019, 01:49 AM