Shadewood I am NOT fat
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
Amaya was a little taken aback by the sudden outburst from the woman. Though she wasn't offended in the slightest despite her ears flattening against her skull she took the words to heart. It was good advice she thought considering how sensitive pregnant wolves could be, Amaya knew this and knew that perhaps she should have made her presence better known.

Only a moment later the woman seemed to be in a better mood which allowed Amaya to relax a bit. Before she could speak in response another female approached, she was pregnant as well. This surprised the gray girl considering she knew that Cry was planning or hoping to have pups with Gwen. She shrugged the thought off.

Amaya offered Minori a smile, β€œIt certainly is nice to see new faces,” she finally spoke before turning toward the other woman. β€œI'm afraid we haven't had the pleasure but I will keep that advice in mind,” said her tone carrying a joking note as she winked at Minori. β€œI hope your pregnancies are treating you well? And I would like to offer my help if you need it,” she let them know cause that was what families did.
Messages In This Thread
I am NOT fat - by Minori - March 19, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - March 20, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Takara - March 26, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - March 28, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - April 02, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Takara - April 08, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - April 15, 2019, 07:50 AM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 12:44 PM