Swiftcurrent Creek My heart is with you hiding
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

hope you don’t mind a CAMEO! Someone needs to be witness to this cuteness

It was easier to rest when you felt another watching out for you. And despite their differences Kavik had taken up that role since Alessia had given birth, she wasn’t sure how to feel about the situation anymore. The more she witnessed the brute in action she could see that he was honest and levelheaded, some might even call him nice. Yet still Lie was having a hard time admitting that perhaps Alessia had simply fallen for the man.

That upsetting thought roused the woman from her dozing, snuggled across Alessia, Lie’s head rested atop her lovers. The two of them had kept a constant vigil of the children together, and although Rosalie had no need to be there, but she felt a strong connection to the babies curled against Alessia. Glancing at the three pups she smiled, and almost fell back to sleep. Wait! THREE?! Panic rippled through the chestnut woman.

As she went to rise, she turned her head toward the entrance and was greeted with a sweet sight. Father and daughter, both preoccupied and amid some sort of play session. Relaxing, she remained quiet and unheard by the two, her seafoam green eyes transfixed by the gentleness of Kavik and the Lainie’s stubbornness. That girl was going to be a handful. This was a sight she would remember for a long, long time. The smile never left her lips as she reclaimed her rest, placing her head once more atop Alessia’s head.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
My heart is with you hiding - by RIP Kavik - March 20, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by Lainie - March 20, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by RIP Kavik - March 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by Lainie - March 24, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by RIP Kavik - March 28, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: My heart is with you hiding - by Lainie - March 29, 2019, 05:44 PM