Shadewood the sun's blood on my hands [M]
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
It was too much- 
Her words were soft, but they burned, ignition to something much more foul and chaotic at play. Her love, her life, both she offered to him with so much passion that it took the ball of beating muscle in his chest and squeezed. It was sickening, as she was a blinding halo to him, a risqué past path that he would have never taken for granted in this life, the next life, or anything after. His heart crinkled, balling up with his mind, merging with insanity at blunt, and rampaging through him like a clot on the run.

Jaws unhinged, icicles of legacy and lethality bore bright against the stark of her nape, but rather than racing for her jugular, they rode over her scruff as his muscles grew bipolar, ranging between serpentine and taunt. His body aligned parallel with her own before once again unifying atop her own. Forelimbs that we’re clearly less lean, arms that has been worked upon, stronger by his trainings with Reiner, grappled and held himself close to the Queen, while flanks of void kept him up against the delicate rear of ivory. But no, his delicacy lay within, his seed already having taken hold within her, but damn it all-
more. He wanted more.

Lust courted greed, the woman and her claims proving insanely insatiable to him. She was why he could not contain himself, why he took her again and again on this night of palour and dismay, breathing both love and hatred into her divine fur. But there lies no woe, here. No tears, no fury. No distraught mistress nor ailed man-

Tonight, two spirits had come to rest-
while two more violently haunted in their place.

Messages In This Thread
the sun's blood on my hands [M] - by Gwen - March 23, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: the sun's blood on my hands - by Cry - March 24, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: the sun's blood on my hands - by Gwen - March 24, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: the sun's blood on my hands - by Cry - March 24, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: the sun's blood on my hands - by Gwen - March 25, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: the sun's blood on my hands - by Cry - March 25, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: the sun's blood on my hands - by Gwen - March 26, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: the sun's blood on my hands - by Cry - March 27, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: the sun's blood on my hands - by Gwen - April 03, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: the sun's blood on my hands - by Cry - April 03, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: the sun's blood on my hands [M] - by Gwen - April 06, 2019, 01:37 PM