Hushed Willows girl in new york
73 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
she confirmed his suspicions, of course, and the two of them glowed together. he was excited for her, for the chance to bring more life into the world. he was excited for him, to get to witness it, be a part of it. more of olive's children in elysium benefitted everyone; cortez was under the impression that his sister could do no wrong, and her children cut from the same cloth.

sure, he said agreeably, settling down next to the hen with a small groan. but you get all the good parts. you and the babies. cortez began to nibble at a more sinewy part of the kill, nodding at her query and swallowing before he spoke again. oh, i like it just fine, he murmured, lifting his eyes to hers. how could i not? i think i'd be fine burning in hell, olive, if i had you around.

he chuckled a little at that, knowing that sometimes—most times—he stretched hyperbole a little past its limits. the other wolves are nice, and i come and go when i please, he continued, shrugging and lowering his muzzle back to the hen. i couldn't ask for more.
Messages In This Thread
girl in new york - by Olive - March 23, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: girl in new york - by Cortez - March 23, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: girl in new york - by Olive - March 31, 2019, 02:30 AM
RE: girl in new york - by Cortez - April 02, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: girl in new york - by Olive - April 21, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: girl in new york - by Cortez - May 02, 2019, 12:35 AM
RE: girl in new york - by Olive - May 13, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: girl in new york - by Cortez - June 01, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: girl in new york - by Olive - June 05, 2019, 02:32 PM