Dawnlark Plains oh, my world is still
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
this is all new to her, from her heat cycle all the way to ( almost ) entirely opening up to someone new; and it's not half as bad as she thought it would be. not anywhere near as half as bad as she's had herself convinced it would be for years. they might die in this cave so what did she have to lose? nothing. as far as blodreina was concerned she's lost just about everything she had left to lose in her life ( little does she know she will lose drageda too soon as well ). she subconsciously preens beneath imrathil's ministrations, trying and failing to recall the last time she'd let someone touch her. grooming wise? definitely probably gyda when blodreina was a small pup and these days that felt like a thousand years ago.

blodreina is content to enjoy the grooming, the small shivers that slither down her spine in response, enticing and reaffirming that need to be closer, that ceaseless want for more that only grows stronger when he leans flush against her, coupled as it was with the flurry of shy and desiring kisses imrathil peppers her muzzle with. the breath she draws from somewhere in her lungs is uneven, ragged and she feels hot all over, her heart beat a rapidly beating war drum in her face, threatening to break out of it's cumbersome prison of flesh and bone.

imrathil, his name passing between her lips is breathless, rasping; an unspoken plea and an invitation.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 24, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 24, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 26, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 27, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 30, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 31, 2019, 05:02 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 31, 2019, 10:53 AM